Contract Referral Program
The contract referral program intends to reward candidates for referring facilities to work with Trusted Nurse Staffing.
- A facility may be classified as a referral for an employee if they provide the following information to their Recruiter and/or Account Manager in an email:
- Name and contact information for someone within the referred facility that can assist Trusted Nurse Staffing with obtaining a service contact.
- The employee is eligible for a payout if their referral leads to the execution of a service agreement with the facility.
- The payout is as follows:
- $1,500.00 bonus when a contract is executed
- $500.00 bonus for each consecutive candidate assignment (up to 5 assignments)
- Bonuses will only be paid out on assignments that have been completed in full
- The bonus period begins: The date our contract is executed with the facility
- The bonus period ends: One year from the contract execution date.
- Bonuses will not be paid out after the bonus period has ended. (No exceptions)
- If multiple employees refer the same facility, eligibility will be determined by the time-stamped email sent to the Recruiter and/or Account Manager at the time of referral.
- Bonuses will be paid out at the completion of each successful assignment (up to 5 assignments) within the bonus period.