Of course! This is one of the greatest benefits of being a travel nurse. You deserve a vacation after the work you put in though, it is important to keep in mind that facilities are always looking for travelers with recent experience so, depending on your career goals that may be a factor in determining how long of a break you plan to take.
- Top Trends in Nursing and How They Are Shaping the Healthcare Industry
- What Does a Cardiac Nurse Do? Getting To the Heart of an In-Demand Profession
- Considering Transitioning From Staff Nurse
- DIY Income Tax Tips: Finding the Best Tax Software for Travel Nurses
- Highview Healthcare Partners Garners Prestigious Spot on SIA’s Largest 250 Staffing Firms List