Trusted Nurse Staffing is pleased to announce that we are now offering a loyalty rewards program. As your employment continues with TNS, you will accumulate points upon the successful completion of each consecutive assignment (Outlined Below). Once earned, your bonus points can be redeemed for a special gift, or you can save them to redeem later. The more points you earn, the greater the value of the gift.
Points accrue according to the system below:
for 1st 13-week assignment
for 2nd 13-week assignment
for 3rd 13-week assignment
for 4th 13-week assignment
for 5th or greater 13-week assignment
Shorter Assignments will accrue points, however at a lesser point rate:
for an 8-week assignment
for a 6-week assignment
- Any employee that does not successfully complete their assignment (i.e cancellation or termination) is not eligible to receive points for that assignment.
- Any employee that is terminated from Trusted Nurse Staffing, forfeits all points.
- To be eligible to accrue points, the employee must work the assignments consecutively meaning there is a gap of 30 days or less between the end of one assignment to the beginning of the next.
- If an employee works an assignment and does not have the next assignment lined up, the points will automatically be redeemed for a gift.
- You must maintain compliance in order to be eligible for the rewards program. Any employee who falls out of compliance according to Trusted Nurse Staffing and Joint Commission standards will lose all points accrued for their current assignment and be unable to accrue again until the next assignment.
- After 1,500 points have accrued, the points will automatically be redeemed for a prize and reset.