Yes, however because you are a contracted employee you will need to negotiate this time off up front with the facility before you sign your service agreement.
- Travel Nursing in Hawaii: Tips for Making the Most of an Island Contract
- Travel Nursing Support Groups: Find Resources and Communities To Help Your Career Thrive
- 10 Travel Nurse Podcasts That Inform, Educate, and Encourage
- The Best Shoes for Travel Nursing: 11 Shoes That Will Keep Your Feet Feeling Great All Shift Long
- The Best Places To Travel Nurse in the Winter: Top Destinations for Wintertime Fun