You will need at least 1 year of experience in your specialty in a hospital setting, however most facilities require 2+ years of experience. Travel experience is preferred, but if you have a few years as a staff nurse/ HCP under your belt you will likely still be a good candidate for traveling!
- Travel Nursing in Hawaii: Tips for Making the Most of an Island Contract
- Travel Nursing Support Groups: Find Resources and Communities To Help Your Career Thrive
- 10 Travel Nurse Podcasts That Inform, Educate, and Encourage
- The Best Shoes for Travel Nursing: 11 Shoes That Will Keep Your Feet Feeling Great All Shift Long
- The Best Places To Travel Nurse in the Winter: Top Destinations for Wintertime Fun