This is all facility specific. Each facility will have their own tailored orientation program for travelers that could range from a day or two to a week. This is why experience is key to becoming a traveler. We suggest discussing with your recruiter up front your level of comfort moving into a new facility, from there they can help you to pick and choose assignments that have the appropriate amount of training or patient ratios for you to succeed.
- Explore the Rewarding Career of a Travel Wound Care Nurse
- Infection Control Travel Nurse: An Overview and FAQs
- Traveling as a Medical Coder: Requirements, Opportunities, and More
- A Closer Look at Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Travel Nursing: Insights and Advice
- Are Travel Nurses Happy? Exploring the Relationship Between High Job Satisfaction and Travel Nursing