You will work with your recruiter who will help you to custom tailor your resume to the position you are interested in. From there, you will need to provide 2 supervisor references, complete a skills checklist, and figure out which days off (if any) you want them to include in the submission.
- Travel Nursing in Hawaii: Tips for Making the Most of an Island Contract
- Travel Nursing Support Groups: Find Resources and Communities To Help Your Career Thrive
- 10 Travel Nurse Podcasts That Inform, Educate, and Encourage
- The Best Shoes for Travel Nursing: 11 Shoes That Will Keep Your Feet Feeling Great All Shift Long
- The Best Places To Travel Nurse in the Winter: Top Destinations for Wintertime Fun