Make sure to communicate with your recruiter what you want. They will be working for YOU, so don’t be shy when it comes to letting them know how you are feeling. Approximately 4 weeks before your assignment ends, you will decide if you want to extend at your current facility, explore new opportunities or take a break. You decide what to do, and your recruiter will make it happen.
- Explore the Rewarding Career of a Travel Wound Care Nurse
- Infection Control Travel Nurse: An Overview and FAQs
- Traveling as a Medical Coder: Requirements, Opportunities, and More
- A Closer Look at Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Travel Nursing: Insights and Advice
- Are Travel Nurses Happy? Exploring the Relationship Between High Job Satisfaction and Travel Nursing