Make sure to communicate with your recruiter what you want. They will be working for YOU, so don’t be shy when it comes to letting them know how you are feeling. Approximately 4 weeks before your assignment ends, you will decide if you want to extend at your current facility, explore new opportunities or take a break. You decide what to do, and your recruiter will make it happen.
- Travel Nursing in Hawaii: Tips for Making the Most of an Island Contract
- Travel Nursing Support Groups: Find Resources and Communities To Help Your Career Thrive
- 10 Travel Nurse Podcasts That Inform, Educate, and Encourage
- The Best Shoes for Travel Nursing: 11 Shoes That Will Keep Your Feet Feeling Great All Shift Long
- The Best Places To Travel Nurse in the Winter: Top Destinations for Wintertime Fun