We realize that not every job is a good fit for you, sometimes you do not know that until you have tried the position. If you are on an assignment and find it is not going to work for you, we will ask that you contact us immediately. You may be asked to stay at an assignment long enough for us to find a replacement, but we will attempt to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. As with any interaction, communication is the key. We expect open communication from our field employees, and they can expect the same from the TNS office.
- Travel Nursing in Hawaii: Tips for Making the Most of an Island Contract
- Travel Nursing Support Groups: Find Resources and Communities To Help Your Career Thrive
- 10 Travel Nurse Podcasts That Inform, Educate, and Encourage
- The Best Shoes for Travel Nursing: 11 Shoes That Will Keep Your Feet Feeling Great All Shift Long
- The Best Places To Travel Nurse in the Winter: Top Destinations for Wintertime Fun