Your designated compliance associate will reach out to you within 24 hours of you signing your contract. They will formulate a game plan with you and send you a checklist of items that need to be completed. Your initial call with the compliance associate is where you will work out your timeline, due date, any appointments you will need as well as the order of which things should be completed. If you have a long list of compliance items to be completed, don’t worry! Just make sure to stay in communication with your associate and they will give you step by step instructions on how to successfully make it through. They will also set up any appointments you may need and Trusted will pay for all medical and any certifications needed during this process.
- Travel Nursing in Hawaii: Tips for Making the Most of an Island Contract
- Travel Nursing Support Groups: Find Resources and Communities To Help Your Career Thrive
- 10 Travel Nurse Podcasts That Inform, Educate, and Encourage
- The Best Shoes for Travel Nursing: 11 Shoes That Will Keep Your Feet Feeling Great All Shift Long
- The Best Places To Travel Nurse in the Winter: Top Destinations for Wintertime Fun