What is the difference between a local and travel contract? | Trusted Nurse Staffing 987839088534212 [9:30 AM] Katie Iglewski

To be considered a travel contract and receive housing and meal stipends, you will need to work at a facility greater than 50 miles from your permanent tax residence which results in a duplication of expenses for things like rent, utilities, meals etc. Local contracts are within 50 miles, however, typically still have higher pay rates than staff jobs.