Travel Nurse Staffing In Jacksonville, FL
Have you ever been interested in learning how to get a job as a travel nurse? If you are an RN or LPN, travel nursing could be the fulfilling and lucrative career you’ve searched for.
Trusted Nurse Staffing is a leading travel nursing agency serving healthcare providers and nurses throughout the U.S. As one of the premier agencies for Jacksonville, FL, travel nursing jobs, we pride ourselves on building invaluable connections between skilled nursing professionals and quality healthcare facilities.
What is Travel Nursing and Why Should I Consider It?
Travel nursing is a specialized nursing career that allows you to make the most of your professional expertise and skill while gaining new work experiences in various settings.
A travel nurse is an LPN or RN that receives temporary assignments at hospitals, long-term care facilities, and other healthcare settings. Typically, travel nurses provide vital assistance to facilities experiencing nursing shortages, both temporary and ongoing.
Right now, there are an estimated 1,696,386 travel nurses currently employed across the United States. A travel nurse has the same roles and responsibilities as a permanent (traditional) nurse, with many advantages.
Benefits of Travel Nursing
The benefits of working as a travel nurse include a variety of financial, professional, and personal advantages.
If you are considering a travel nursing job, you can look forward to:
- Higher wages (compared to traditional nursing)
- Larger bonuses, including sign-on and job completion bonuses
- Stipends for housing, meals, and travel
- Exceptional flexibility, including:
- Full-, part-time, or per diem work assignments
- Varying contract lengths
- Optional overtime and double-time
- Working where/when you want
- Expand your professional skill set and experience with diverse patient populations
When you partner with Trusted Nurse Staffing, you’ll also enjoy perks such as:
- 24/7 access to your Trusted partner
- Weekly paychecks with optional direct deposit
- A customized benefits package, including:
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- HRA Card
- Wellness benefits
- Reimbursements for certifications and licensing requirements
- Referral bonus program
What is Allied Travel and Why Should I Consider It?
Travel Allied Health Professionals include therapists, technicians, and other healthcare professionals who serve in varying settings (such as hospitals and long-term care facilities) on a temporary basis. Allied travel is most commonly used to fulfill needs that arise from short-term openings and staff shortages, ensuring that patients receive the care and services they need.
Allied Health Professionals can include:
- Respiratory therapists
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech language pathologists
- Lab techs
- Med techs
- Radiation techs
- OR techs
If you are searching for a healthcare profession with high earning potential, flexibility, and room for learning and growth, learning how to get a job as an Allied Health Professional can be an excellent choice.
Benefits of Traveling as an Allied Health Professional
There are many benefits to working as a traveling Allied Health Professional, including:
- Increased income/wages
- Greater flexibility to create your own work schedule, get time off, and work where and when you want
- The ability to expand your professional experience and knowledge by working in various settings and with different patient populations
- The option to get paid to travel throughout the U.S.
- Reimbursement for licenses and credentials
What Your Trusted Representative Does for YOU
So, what makes Trusted Nurse Staffing one of the best travel nursing agencies and allied health professional providers in the industry? Our extensive experience, dedication, and passion benefit every one of our clients, as do our many connections within the field of healthcare.
But one of the most valuable benefits of working with Trusted Nurse Staffing is being matched with a Trusted representative who will:
- Evaluate your education, work experience, and professional history to help you optimize your resume to get the jobs you want most
- Listen to and respect your availability, interests, and goals
- Build a list of suggested assignments using your unique skillset and feedback as a guide
- Help you connect with your top choices for assignments
- Set up phone interviews
- Discuss details of job offers to ensure it fits your requirements
- Support you through the pre-hiring compliance processes, including drug screenings, certification updates, onboarding, and more
- Serve as a point of contact to address all questions and concerns during your work assignment(s)
- Negotiate the terms of your assignments, including possibilities for contract extensions
Begin Your Career in Travel Nursing in Jacksonville
If you’re searching for allied health professional or travel nursing jobs in Jacksonville, FL, Trusted Nurse Staffing can help you achieve your career goals. We are committed to connecting qualified and passionate nurses and allied health professionals with the best travel assignments provided by high-quality employers with demonstrated integrity. We are more than just another nurse staffing agency; we are here to be your partner in professional growth.
For more information about how to become a travel nurse or allied health professional in Jacksonville, contact the Trusted Nurse Staffing team today!
Image Source: Africa Studio / Shutterstock
We are honest – We value truth and transparency, with a commitment to doing what’s right for our employees and clients.
We value each person as a human being, engaging our diverse and inclusive workforce with compassion and dignity.
We strive to lead by example, shaping a better future for ourselves and our company.
Our successes and failures are the results of our personal choice – We keep our commitments, holding each other accountable for decisions and performance.
We are committed to continual learning and improvement – We look forward with optimism, embracing the accountability, risk, and change that growth demands.
Our commitment to excellence energizes, engages, and inspires every employee and client – We challenge the status quo with our drive to succeed.