I have been in the Phoenix area for about three years working as a travel respiratory therapist and it’s been amazing. The area is beautiful, the weather is amazing throughout of the year and the hospital I’ve been working at is great. They treat me as if I’m part of their team and not just an outsider coming in to work. My recruiter Drew has made everything so easy with my contracts. I never have to feel stressed out about any of little things that go into starting at the facility. Him and his team at Trusted take care of everything for me, making it easy to just step in and do the work. I don’t know where I’d be without him!
- Travel Nursing in Hawaii: Tips for Making the Most of an Island Contract
- Travel Nursing Support Groups: Find Resources and Communities To Help Your Career Thrive
- 10 Travel Nurse Podcasts That Inform, Educate, and Encourage
- The Best Shoes for Travel Nursing: 11 Shoes That Will Keep Your Feet Feeling Great All Shift Long
- The Best Places To Travel Nurse in the Winter: Top Destinations for Wintertime Fun