I have been in the Phoenix area for about three years working as a travel respiratory therapist and it’s been amazing. The area is beautiful, the weather is amazing throughout of the year and the hospital I’ve been working at is great. They treat me as if I’m part of their team and not just an outsider coming in to work. My recruiter Drew has made everything so easy with my contracts. I never have to feel stressed out about any of little things that go into starting at the facility. Him and his team at Trusted take care of everything for me, making it easy to just step in and do the work. I don’t know where I’d be without him!
- Explore the Rewarding Career of a Travel Wound Care Nurse
- Infection Control Travel Nurse: An Overview and FAQs
- Traveling as a Medical Coder: Requirements, Opportunities, and More
- A Closer Look at Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Travel Nursing: Insights and Advice
- Are Travel Nurses Happy? Exploring the Relationship Between High Job Satisfaction and Travel Nursing