Trusted Nurse Staffing has taken care of me from start to finish in every contract. From the start of pre-employment screening and throughout the contract they had my back. They have been able to get assignments at each of my desired destinations and it’s a small enough company that you aren’t just a number to them. California has mandated ratios and breaks that are covered by dedicated break nurses. The multifaceted team approach is apparent in California and less so RN dependent. Respiratory takes care of EKG EEG and ABG. Phlebotomy draws labs when ordered and resource nurses are available to help when your day gets busy. The resounding support for in hospital nurses in California is nothing short of extraordinary.
- Top Trends in Nursing and How They Are Shaping the Healthcare Industry
- What Does a Cardiac Nurse Do? Getting To the Heart of an In-Demand Profession
- Considering Transitioning From Staff Nurse
- DIY Income Tax Tips: Finding the Best Tax Software for Travel Nurses
- Highview Healthcare Partners Garners Prestigious Spot on SIA’s Largest 250 Staffing Firms List