Trusted Nurse Staffing has taken care of me from start to finish in every contract. From the start of pre-employment screening and throughout the contract they had my back. They have been able to get assignments at each of my desired destinations and it’s a small enough company that you aren’t just a number to them. California has mandated ratios and breaks that are covered by dedicated break nurses. The multifaceted team approach is apparent in California and less so RN dependent. Respiratory takes care of EKG EEG and ABG. Phlebotomy draws labs when ordered and resource nurses are available to help when your day gets busy. The resounding support for in hospital nurses in California is nothing short of extraordinary.
- Travel Nursing in Hawaii: Tips for Making the Most of an Island Contract
- Travel Nursing Support Groups: Find Resources and Communities To Help Your Career Thrive
- 10 Travel Nurse Podcasts That Inform, Educate, and Encourage
- The Best Shoes for Travel Nursing: 11 Shoes That Will Keep Your Feet Feeling Great All Shift Long
- The Best Places To Travel Nurse in the Winter: Top Destinations for Wintertime Fun