I was first introduced to Trusted Nurse Staffing through a co-worker that was working with Trusted and my current recruiter. I was going through a tough time personally, and was looking to experience new places and things. As a Georgia native I’ve enjoyed working in my home state, while gaining new friendships and professional experiences. I look forward to working more contracts in Georgia as well as other states in the future.
- Travel Nursing in Hawaii: Tips for Making the Most of an Island Contract
- Travel Nursing Support Groups: Find Resources and Communities To Help Your Career Thrive
- 10 Travel Nurse Podcasts That Inform, Educate, and Encourage
- The Best Shoes for Travel Nursing: 11 Shoes That Will Keep Your Feet Feeling Great All Shift Long
- The Best Places To Travel Nurse in the Winter: Top Destinations for Wintertime Fun