This is my first introduction and experience with a Travel Nursing Organization. To be brief, I was contacted by my recruiter, Elyssabeth, who explained the entire process of becoming a nurse for Trusted Nurse Staffing. She answered all of my questions in detail and with kindness. I have completed half of my contract in Virginia, working in an ICU unit. In a very short time, I have gained the nurse’s trust and was adopted into their fold. It has been a very rewarding experience. I have only positive things to say about Elyssabeth and Trusted Nurse Staffing! It was my lucky day when Elyssabeth contacted me. Altogether, a very rewarding and gratifying experience!!! Thank you Elyssabeth and Trusted Nurse Staffing.
- Top Trends in Nursing and How They Are Shaping the Healthcare Industry
- What Does a Cardiac Nurse Do? Getting To the Heart of an In-Demand Profession
- Considering Transitioning From Staff Nurse
- DIY Income Tax Tips: Finding the Best Tax Software for Travel Nurses
- Highview Healthcare Partners Garners Prestigious Spot on SIA’s Largest 250 Staffing Firms List