Being on assignment in Alabama has been great and there is always something to do! There are tons of great places to go shopping, and get some good food. I enjoy taking a lot of hikes and walks here. There’s a lot of lakes, rivers, dams etc to see and explore.
- Travel Nursing in Hawaii: Tips for Making the Most of an Island Contract
- Travel Nursing Support Groups: Find Resources and Communities To Help Your Career Thrive
- 10 Travel Nurse Podcasts That Inform, Educate, and Encourage
- The Best Shoes for Travel Nursing: 11 Shoes That Will Keep Your Feet Feeling Great All Shift Long
- The Best Places To Travel Nurse in the Winter: Top Destinations for Wintertime Fun